509 Sinister XL5 Ignite Goggle Whiteout (2019)
Introducing the all new Sinister XL5 Ignite goggle! The XL features our standard Sinister X5 frame with XL face foam. We increased the face foam coverage by 20% to fill any gaps between the goggle and helmet. This XL goggle was specifically designed for snowmobilers who wear 2XL-4XL helmets. If you’ve traditionally had small areas of exposed skin between the helmet and goggle, the all new XL is the ticket.
Available exclusively on our Sinister X5 & Kingpin goggles, the Ignite heated lens provides the ultimate in fog prevention technology. Fueled by a lightweight strap mounted 7.4V 2200mAh rechargeable lithium-ion power pack, the entire surface of the lens quickly heats up to 104°F using a transparent thermal conductive ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) layer on the inner lens. Evolved from military aircraft windshield defrosting technology, the Ignite quickly eliminates fog with a single button in either two minute auto mode or ‘always on’ mode. A continuous run time rating of 4-5 full hours at max temp ensures you are fog free all day. Simply recharge the pack for tomorrow’s ride. The power pack features integrated Bluetooth technology for battery status, firmware upgrades, and to create customized heating profiles that fit your specific needs (using our free Ignite mobile app, coming soon).
- Ignite heated dual lens technology
- Thermal conductive transparent ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) heated lens
- Strap mounted rechargeable lightweight 7.4v, 2200mAh, lithium-ion power pack
- 104° F maximum heating temperature
- Lightweight rechargeable power pack & charging cable
- 4-5 hour continuous max temp runtime
- Mobile app connectivity (coming soon) through integrated power pack Bluetooth
- Single button ignition: Auto 120 second & always on modes
- Audible & LED status indicators
- Sonic welded, IP57 rated water & dust resistant power pack
- Material: Thermal Conductive Transparent ITO
- Style: Heated
- Waterproof Rating: IP57 Rated