Iceage Performance Anti Stab Kits
SKU: 15-360Product Category: Shocks & Suspension
Find more products in these collections:
- Secure shipping worldwide
- Most items ship between 1-2 days
AXYS/ UNIVERSAL ANTI-STAB WHEEL KIT
Anti-Stab wheel kits are made for those running 3" pitch track with Extrovert/Anti-ratcheting drivers. Also a great option for Gen4 Ski Doo owners looking to replace the brittle rubber stock wheels located at the rail tip and/or where models equipped with adjustable limiter strap are behind the front track shock.
For Matryx snowmobiles equipped with a factory anti-stab wheel kit you will need to purchase our Matryx specific anti-stab kit!
- Keep your rail tips from pushing through track windows
- Fully billet design, 6061 Wheels, 7075 shafts
- Can double as a limiter strap shaft for a single or double limiter strap setup
- Can also be used as a standalone shaft on the very front of your rails
- Removal of your rail caps and some rail material may be necessary for this install
- Kit can be used as a cross shaft with bogie wheels to add strength and reduce hyfax wear.
MATRYX/STYLE DESIGN FOR EXTROVERT DRIVERS
Designed to bolt up with factory extrovert and anti-stab equipped models : this means all 2.75" lug series 8 track equipped models
( 3" and 2.6" lug track equipped models came with introvert drivers and no anti-stab wheels )
CAN ALSO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR MATRYX-SPECIFIC RAIL DESIGN AND MATRYX RAIL TIPS ON AXYS CHASSIS SLEDS WHEN UPGRADING TO EXTROVERY DRIVERS.
- Keeps your rail tips from pushing through track windows
- Reduces track noise and vibration vs stock thanks to the larger wheel diameter
- Huge increase in strength vs the stock unit
- A must have for running 3" + pitch tracks or when shortening your rails to accommodate anti-ratchet drivers
- Looks great!
- Fully billet 6061 design