C3 SyncroDrive for the Arctic Cat 800 Proclimb / ProCross-2016-2017
*NON MOUNTAIN CAT
Get all the advantages with zero disadvantage. Lighter weight, less maintenance, more ride time with less wrenching. After installing this kit you will notice more throttle response and overall power increase due to less rotational mass and more consistent belt tension. There is almost 3Lbs of rotational mass and 11LBS of overall mass lost, get a light weight can and that is up to 28Lbs Lost. Change gearing in minutes if the riding needs it.
You will have the following benefits from this system.
- 1250 Grams (2.75 lb) less rotating mass
- 9 lb weight savings (11 lb savings with oil delete)
- Currently available in Gear Ratios from 1.56 to 2.63
- No break-in period
- Direct bolt-on takes approx. 3 hours to install
- Gear and belt changes in minutes
- Inexpensive 8mm pitch belts
NOTE: Either a replacement jack shaft is required for 2016's or the jack shaft will need to be modified (It needs to be drilled and tapped to have a way to secure the top gear to the shaft).
NOTE: 2017 Will Need a new jack shaft as you are not able to drill and tap the stock jack shaft.