New for the 2014/15 snow season is the IceAge Pro-Motion. This is a bolt on drop in rear scissor arm replacement that allows the skid to pivot.
Not for use with aftermarket suspensios. Only works on OEM skids.
- 3* of flex in both directions
- Get sled on edge easier
- Reduced effort to sidehill
- Cut through cross rutted hills smoother
- True bolt on, no cutting, modifying etc
- Comes complete with all hardware for easy install
- 15-30 minute install time with no need for skid removal
- 2008-2011 Arctic cat M Series 153-174"
- 2012-2017 Arctic cat proclimb 141-174"
- 2018-2019 Arctric Cat Ascender
- 2014-2016 Yamah Viper 141-174"
- Will work with any stock or upgraded shock packages in the OEM skid
- Fits M, HCR, LE, Etc
- Fits with stock, or IceAge Rails
- Not compatable with Skinz A.R.C.
- Can be used with Zbroz K.I.S.S. coupling blocks
- Please contact us if you have any accesory you are concerned with it interfering with.
Machine: Arctic Cat
Manufacturer: IceAge Performance