IceAge Performance Pro Motion Pivot Cat/Yamaha
SKU: 15-163Product Category: Shocks & Suspension
Find more products in these collections:
- Secure shipping worldwide
- Most items ship between 1-2 days
This is a bolt on drop in rear scissor arm replacement that allows the skid to pivot, making turn initiation easier and and sidehills easier to maintain.
Not for use with aftermarket suspensions. Only works on OEM skids.
- 3 degrees of flex in both directions
- Get sled on edge easier
- Reduced effort to sidehill
- Cut through cross rutted hills smoother
- True bolt on, no cutting, modifying etc
- Comes complete with all hardware for easy install
- 15-30 minute install time with no need for skid removal
- 2008-2011 Arctic cat M Series 153-174"
- 2012-2017 Arctic cat proclimb 141-174"
- 2018-2019 Arctic Cat Ascender
- 2014-2016 Yamah Viper 141-174"
- Will work with any stock or upgraded shock packages in the OEM skid
- Fits M, HCR, LE, Etc
- Fits with stock, or IceAge Rails
- Not compatable with Skinz A.R.C.
- Can be used with Zbroz K.I.S.S. coupling blocks
- Please contact us if you have any accessory you are concerned with it interfering with.