Andrew had been cutting downs his Boondockers to a 29” width and asked if we could make him a custom bar so he didn’t have to cut his bar down. We went to the drawing board and designed what you have here. We dropped the height to 1” witch allows the clamping space to be wide enough to work with other brands and still gives enough room on the handlebars for all of your controls. A great all around riding handlebar with less width for a more responsive powerful feeling in tight situations. The narrow width allows the snowmobile to be thrown around easier for riders with a narrower shoulder width or riders who prefer a narrower handlebar. This bar won’t be for everyone but for the right person it will be the cats ass.
Our entire line up of handlebars is built from the inside out. We start with high quality 7075 double butted heat treated aluminum for a strong and lightweight base. In the center, where the risers stem clamps to the bar, the width is a beefy 1 1/8” thick. The handlebar then tapers off to 7/8” for your handlebar controls and hands to fit nicely around. This construction also allows energy to dissipate over a gradual tapering thickness within the inner core. This results in a stronger bar that dampens hard hits and also gives the user a better feel of what’s going on underneath on the snow. The QR technology gives the handlebar more flat bar space using less width. Your hands are also now closer to center allowing more power for flicking snowmobile in tight spaces. The Width is still there for stability and all your stock controls will fit on the handlebars ! Win Win!
** The Munster bar is an oversized 1 1/8" in the center. A 7/8" to 1 1/8" adapter might be needed depending on the snowmobile riser you have **
- 1" Rise
- 5°Degree up
- 14°Degree Pull Back
- 10°Degree Forward bend on the hooks
- 29" Width
- QR Technology
- Made from 7075 Heat treated super Aluminum with flex technology.
- Strong, Lightweight and built to last
- Better positioning than stock bars and way stronger! The bars design dissipates bumpy conditions more effectively than stock bars keeping you fresh and riding longer!
- Vertical and horizontal positioning graphics for perfect centering and pull back angulation.
- Designed as an all-around Boondock, hill climbing, jump and tandeming bar with 38 degree angulation on the end of the bars to keep your hands from slipping off.
- Custom graphics in 2 colorways. Flat black and Hot Pink.
- All Handlebars come with a CFR Bar Pad
Machine: All models
Manufacturer: Cheetah Factory Racing