Skidoo Summit/ Freeride/ Renegade Back Country Gen 4 Syncrodrive
SKU: SMGF13210Product Category: Syncrodrive Kits
Find more products in these collections:
- Secure shipping worldwide
- Most items ship between 1-2 days
Temporarily out of stock. Coming soon! Pre orders can be ordered still.
Installing the 100% Canadian made Specialty Motorsports Syncrodrive for the Ski-doo Gen 4 850 is a great way to free up power and lose a large amount of rotational and static weight. There are many gear ratios to suit your riding style and compliment your build perfectly. All without permanently modifying any OEM parts. All parts are made of lightweight anodized aluminum to not only look good but last with virtually no maintenance. The belts used are a high quality but affordable 8mm pitch carbon belt. That means no break in and no adjusting for stretch over time.
To find out your current gear ratio take your bottom gear and divide it by the top:
Bottom gear/Top gear = Ratio (63/26=2.42)
- Over 2.5 LBS of lost rotational weight
- Over 6 LBS of static weight Lost
- Available in 12 different gear ratios
- No break in period
- Direct bolt on without modification takes approx. 3 Hours
- Gear ratio and belt changes in minutes
- Shot bracket available