Kyber - Switch Relocate Kit - T Post
SKU: SWR TP BRPProduct Category: Handlebar & Handlebar Set Up
Find more products in these collections:
- Secure shipping worldwide
- Most items ship between 1-2 days
Snowmobile handlebars often become cluttered with several items from the factory and aftermarket. This clutter can make maneuvering the sled cumbersome and sometimes unsafe.
The KYBER switch relocation systems allow you to move the Shot Start and Kill switches from the top handlebar to the t-post handlebar mount when used along with the KYBER T-Post Bar Risers.
The relocation of these switches reduces the number of items mounted to the handlebars, the number of wires chased up the steering column, and all but eliminates accidental impact-related engine shutoffs.
Moving your switches below the handlebar also removes them from damaging impacts during rollovers keeping you in the action!
- Compatible with 2017-current Lynx & Ski-Doo model snowmobiles
- Protects switches from impacts during rollover
Reduces clutter from handlebars
- Compatible with KYBER T-Post Riser Blocks
- Includes 48mm barrel for Shot Start
- Includes 35mm barrel for Kill Switch
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE